All engineered mats provided by Jess Matting will ensure ground stabilization under any weight, and ensure access to your project location regardless of the ground condition.
Crane Mat Specs:
Crane mats are constructed with hardwood, cabled or bolted together to provide a solid connected surface. Sizes available are:
Jess Matting access mats are constructed of a variety of different wood bolted together, creating a solid surface to be used on lease roads, drilling pads, construction sites, pipeline crossings, tank farms and camp locations.
Access Mat Specs:
There are a variety of different access mats:
- Wood access mat: 8×14 or 4×8, bolted 2-ply or 3-ply
- Wood options are available in douglas fir, yellow pine, red oak, or spruce.
- Custom built availability
- 3 fingers on each mat to increase strength & stability between mats
- Gapped or solid top
- Available in different grades:
- New Mat
- Grade A (slightly used with no boards missing)
- Grade B (used with 3 or less boards missing)
- Grade C (3 or more boards missing with 4 corners)
- Pipeline (missing boards and corners)
Rig mats are made of steel frame, with 12×12 wood blocks inside the 8×20, 8×30 or 8×40 structure.
Rig mats create a stable platform that supports the equipment to ensure safe truck mobilization required in the construction, forestry, energy, and mining industries. They can be used on unstable ground to build access roads, drilling pads and for other forms of ground protection.
Rig Mat Specs:
H beam with notched wood to fit firmly inside, causing a stable flat surface, 3 or 4 beam frame options with a variety of sizes available:
- 8’x20’ interlocking
- Side beam shackles for easy maneuverability for a steel wood frame
- Gusseted joints for strength and durability
- Custom builds available upon request